Review & Publication Procedure
(1) Paper Submission to the EDAS system
Authors should submit their manuscript for review.
Paper Submission page : (TBA)
(2) Review Requests to PC members and/or External reviewers within a week after submission
At least three reviewers will be assigned to review each submission.
(3) A/R Notification
Authors will be notified of the decision (accept or reject) on their submission, soon after all reviews are completed.
(4) Author Registration and Conference Fee Payment
At least one author of each accepted paper MUST make an author registration and payment for the paper by the specified deadline.
(5) Camera-ready Paper Submission and Copyright Transfer
After the A/R notification, camera-ready paper site will be open.
Accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Conference Proceedings which will be distributed at the conference.
(6) Paper Presentation at the conference
All accepted papers should be presented at the scheduled sessions of the conference.
(7) Best Paper(s) and Selected Papers
In addition, some selected papers including the Best Paper(s) will be recommended to some international journals for fast-track reviews.
The selection process will be conducted by Program Chairs, Award Chairs, and guest editors of the special issues.